[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.5.1 and other patch

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Thu May 29 07:11:02 CEST 2003

Hi Michal!

> 744947 looks strange, that should be fixed before...

Yes, that's the bug I wrote about on the parallel message. I just fixed it.

> We also lost frame resizing in browser from 2.5.0, but I didn't have
> time to look at that, so I would appreciate if somebody has :)

Yes, I corrected that behaviour. It works good in IE5/6 but seems as if Mozilla
doesn't allow resizing if the frameset doesn't have a border. I added that, and
optically it's not really very nice, but I think we can live with it. I agree that
the frameset should be scalable on-the-fly anytime...

Regards,
Garvin.