[Phpmyadmin-devel] Reader's Choice Award

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sat Nov 8 15:36:09 CET 2003

Hi All!

Pictures from today's award ceremony on the PHP conference 2003 in
Frankfurt, which Alexander and me attended, can be found on
http://www.supergarv.de/nodhtml/freunde/anderes/phpconf2003

Certificates were handed out to us as seen on the PDF file, we all
received from the magazines. We got a total of 4 original
certificates, which Alexander will send to Michal and Marc. All the
others of our devs should write to Alexander if they want to have a
copy of that.

phpMyAdmin got ~70% of the votes in both the german and international
PHP magazine for 'Best PHP-Application'. A small, but german, article
about the conf can be found in my blog at http://blog.supergarv.de/.
Maybe I'll find the time to translate that for you, but for now
Babelfish has to suffice. ;)

Bottom line: It was really fun, mostly to meet Alexander and to get to
see many of the known PHP-Gurus. And we should really have a complete
meeting some time!

Regards,
Garvin

--