[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.5.5-dev and browser transformations

Tue Nov 25 10:39:14 CET 2003

Garvin Hicking a écrit:
> Hi Marc!
>

>>is it just me, or we have lost since the last few changes,
>>the value of Browser transformations?
>

> I can't confirm that, works as usual for me.

Hi Garvin,

I found the problem, and I think other people might face it too.
The current format of PMA_column_info.transformation needs a complete
filename with the extension, and in my case, they are all .php3.
Since I have switched to the new code base, those files are, of course
not found.

I think that in display_tbl.lib.php, where we prepare $include_file,
we should ckeck for a possible wrong extension and change it.

Marc