[Phpmyadmin-devel] PropertiesIconic ='both' ?

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Thu Oct 2 04:49:08 CEST 2003

Hi!

> AFAIK there was no consensus :-)

There was at least a proposal by Marc, to which I agreed and nobody disagreed. :)

> I vote for 'both' as default.

I'm not sure if we should put this step backward. 'false' would make more sense than
'both', because 'both' just takes up so much space - the reason why icons where actually
implemented.

A better solution would be to find icons which the user's like better. From the forums I
remember 2 people speaking against this (one heavily re-posting his opinion), but also 2
speaking for the icons.

I agree however (what I already said to Alexander personally) that we need better icons
for this Primary/Index stuff...

Sadly I'm not very talented in doing icons at all, so I'd love to have someone helping
in this. :-)

Regards,
Garvin.

--