[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin 2.5.4-rc2 is released
DelislMa at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Oct 8 07:51:10 CEST 2003
The Internet, 2003-10-08
the phpMyAdmin development team is pleased to announce availability
of the second release candidate for phpMyAdmin 2.5.4.
It fixes the Export problem introduced in 2.5.4-rc1, and another
minor fix about the multi-row delete icon.
About version 2.5.4
MySQL 4.1 Note:
phpMyAdmin's MySQL 4.1 support is still experimental
* InnoDB support in Relation view
* Login to arbitrary server
* Sort results by index
* Bookmarks for all users (public bookmarks)
* "Select" page becomes "Search"
* Compression of large Exports
* Execute uploaded gzip/bzip'd SQL-files
* Query window: new Edit button
* Add Bookmark option to query window/tab
* multi-row delete in browse mode
* Icons links for index management
* docSQL support must be explicitely enabled
* new languages: Persian, Bosnian
* no LOCK TABLES in db-specific privileges
* BINARY as an operator
* negative LIMIT
* out of memory on extended inserts
* separately export constraints, to avoid trouble on import
* left frame was not refreshed when selecting a db from the super-user interface of databases
* extra AND was generated on older PHP versions
* could not delete a user that did not have WITH GRANT OPTION
* PDF schema: when not selected, "Show color" now avoids all color on output
* font size and Safari
* export of partial results and aliases: table name was wrong
* password was not kept when modifying user
* row markers and Opera 7.20
Download/support information on http://www.phpmyadmin.net.
Marc Delisle, for the team.
More information about the Developers