[Phpmyadmin-devel] php-Mag - Readers - Choice Award

Beck, Mike mike.beck at ibmiller.de
Mon Oct 27 14:46:14 CET 2003

Well Congratulations to all of you for this Award, makes me be double sorry
i didn't find the time to be in any way helpful for the past months in spite
of my promises... well, believe me, pma is not the only thing on my lists
for things to work on as soon as i find some sparetime again *sigh*

Well, they say they cordially invite us to go and get the award at the
php-conf in Frankfurt. I allready took the liberty to ask them wether that
means some of us would get free entry to the workshops as well ;-)

Is anybody interested in going there / or will be there anyway?

--
Mike Beck
mikebeck at users.sourceforge.net