[Phpmyadmin-devel] Sort key by index

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Tue Sep 9 14:41:55 CEST 2003

Hi Nijel!

I'm too lazy to get the correct sourceforge-Tracker item to my screen so I'm posting
this here:

Generally I like the ability to sorty by index, but the current placement takes away too
much interface space, IMHO. How about splitting the dropdown up into two: [key]
[DESC/ASC] and place it as a new column in the table display. I mean just on the right
side of the table headers, where we can already sort by existing fields. There it would
have a better context and won't take up too much place. I don't like how nearly half of
the screen is taken away by dropdowns etc. before the actual content comes to screen...

BTW: Your arbitrary server patch rocks!!!

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Mediengestalter