[Phpmyadmin-devel] about arbitrary auth_type

Wed Sep 17 12:14:07 CEST 2003

Michal Cihar a écrit:
> Original message (Marc Delisle, 11.09.2003 15:17):
>
>>I suggest to merge it with cookies, add a config variable to enable it
>>but disable it by default, adding appropriate warning about the security
>>implications.
>

> Done, feel free to update warning, if it is not enough exact.

Thanks Michal. I have a few points:

1. where is the warning?

2. If I define 2 hosts, and arbitrary server is TRUE, when I choose
a host in "Server choice", I cannot login if there is a different
host name written in "Server". It works if the "Server" field is blank.

So this makes switching servers difficult, because after a logout,
the last server used is written in "Server".

Marc