[Phpmyadmin-devel] charset tests (MySQL 4.0.16)

Thu Apr 15 10:56:16 CEST 2004

Michal Čihař a écrit:

> On 15.04.2004 13:32 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
>

>>Michal Čihař a écrit:
>>

>>>Hi Marc

>>>Text gotten from parsed query is not converted, I'm going to fix this.
>>
>>Great!
>

> In CVS...

Hmmm, pretty printing is now broken when I paste this:

CREATE TABLE `testcharset` (
   `prénom` varchar(30) NOT NULL default ''
) TYPE=MyISAM;

I can't even run this command from the query box!

However it works if I remove the "é".

Marc