[Phpmyadmin-devel] release notes for 2.6.0-alpha

Wed Apr 21 07:52:02 CEST 2004

Alexander M. Turek a écrit:

> Hi there,
>
> Marc Delisle wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>updated version:
>>
>>http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/marc.php?rel=0
>

> Looks good. Although we do not plan to release a second alpha, I'd suggest
> to name this one "2.6.0-alpha1", just because we do so for release
> candidates and patch levels, too.
>

>>Waiting a few hours for alpha release.
>

> I'm done with everything, so you can release if you want. If the offset
> error is hard to fix at the moment, just leave it for now: I don't think
> that it would be a showstopper for an alpha release.
>
> I prepared a release announcement for the alpha release because I thought it
> could be helpful for attracting testers... You'd just need to add your list
> of changes. :-)
>
> As you might notice, I modified the copyright line inside the announcement:
> I only listed those developers that actually worked on this release. Since
> we are still referring to the credits sections of the docs, this should be
> OK, as far as I can tell. I'd like to use this one in our README, too, if
> you don't have any objections.

Ok for me to change the README. Sorry I released alpha1 before noticing this.
Can you change it for the next release?

Also I forgot about the donations section in the message to -devel and -users,
but added it for -news.

Marc