[Phpmyadmin-devel] Valid XHTML 1.0

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Tue Apr 27 07:28:06 CEST 2004

Hi Michal!

> I did some validation and fixes of our code. But I faced one problem:
> Does anybody know how to turn wrap="virtual" into valid XHTML 1.0?

You should get the desired effect by using "overflow: auto" in the textarea's
CSS. This way the contents should get wrapped and sent non-wrapped to PHP.

However, I haven't tested the exact case where we need it.

I basically wanted to say: Great effort on that issue! Great that you took hold
of that pityful job, must've have taken quite some time. :-)

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/