[Phpmyadmin-devel] Design Proposition

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Aug 23 03:04:08 CEST 2004

Hi

On 20.08.2004 14:02 +0300, Dmitry Martynenko wrote:
>      Nice to meet you. I have already contacted Olivier and he gave me
>      OK to discuss the topic in devel list.
>      I am Dmitry Martynenko (Art director at MDG
>      (www.mdgcreative.net).
>      I would be interested in creating a website and designing the
>      interface for the newer versions of phpMyAdmin. We will provide
>      the services for free (it would be like our donation to your
>      project). We can start from the logo and your website design.
>      If you will agree to my proposition I will send you my ideas.

I thing we should finally make some decision about website and
phpMyAdmin design (well design is not such big problem with themes).
Randomly some people are offering simmilar services and after few
proposals discussion ends with no result. How about making public
contest and then choosing one to really change our website (and possibly
logo)? For phpMyAdmin design, we might include more themes or eventually
support distributing of third party themes on our site.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com