[Phpmyadmin-devel] current cvs: 2 problems

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Jul 5 03:50:04 CEST 2004

Hi Marc!

> 1. I have 49 databases in the left frame. With Mozilla 1.6 /Linux
> or Netscape 7.1 /Win98, I cannot scroll in left frame (Light mode).
>
> It works in IE 6/ Win98.

I can't reproduce that on Firefox 0.8/Win2k. You can't scroll vertically or
horizontally? Do you mean the dropdown, or the whole frame? Is there no
scrollbar available?

> 2. With the on-screen export in textarea, I have a table with a
> BLOB field and 3 rows. Only one row has some contents in the BLOB
> (4.3K). When I export on-screen (I asked for hexadecimal format), the
> line is blank for this row in Mozilla 1.6 /Linux, the line is full of
> garbage in Netscape 7.1 /Win98, and all is ok in IE 6 / Win98.

With simple example data, I couldn't reproduce that. Can you post a table dump?

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/