[Phpmyadmin-devel] multi-row delete

Sun May 2 13:49:04 CEST 2004

Michal Čihař a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> On Sunday 02 of May 2004 19:21, Alexander M. Turek wrote:
>
>>When, browsing a table, I select multiple records by clicking the
>>checkboxes. When clicking the red trashcan below the table, I get to the
>>edit view for the selected records, but that's not what I expect when
>>clicking a trashcan... ;-) Could someone have a look at this?
>

> I guess this has something to do with change of texts on buttons. Garvin? :-)

The bug was introduced in tbl_row_delete.php version 2.9. In the new
switch(), the "default" at line 37 modifies $submit_mult to 'row_edit'
even when it contains 'row_delete'.

I don't know the goal of this default. If we still need it, we could add
this before it:

case 'row_export':
case 'row_edit':
case 'row_delete':