[Phpmyadmin-devel] Closing bugs instead of priority 1?

Wed May 5 08:31:01 CEST 2004

Michal Čihař a écrit:

> Hi all
>
> how about closing bugs just as they're fixed in cvs? It will make easier
> to overview what is still broken. Users anyway should use search and not
> just look at bugs list to reduce duplicates (they often don't do this
> anyway).
>
> Priority should mark how severe the bug is.
>
> Comments?

The only goal of letting bugs in prio 1 was to avoid duplicates. But since
we now have a lot of prio 1 bugs on more than one page, we will probably still
get some duplicates anyway.

Maybe we could close them, and put a different message in the bug tracker's page header.
But which? Telling them to try the latest daily snapshot?

Marc