[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA-Redesign / Logo (Demo 3)

admin@michaelkeck.de mail at michaelkeck.de
Sat May 15 05:46:05 CEST 2004

  Hi,

  now, some people don't want symbols like an elephant or an
  orca (and of course dolphines to).
  I know there may be some trademarks or some analogy to other
  things (elephant <> PostgreSQL, dolpnine <> MySQL).

  So I've drawed a complete new symbol for PMA and I hope it
  has no analogy or trademarks on it, because I've nothing
  found on web wich have to do with it ;)
  This logo is complete (the first were to) drawed (pixle 2 pixle)
  by me self.
  The new symbol: a WALRUS.
  A walrus combines two animals, wich I've used in my first
  draws: the elephant and a fish (orca, dolphine etc.).

  Now you can see it under:
  http://www.michaelkeck.de/pma_logo_new3.png

  What do U think about it?

  Regards