[Phpmyadmin-devel] feature freeze?

Marc Delisle DelislMa at collegesherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon May 17 12:27:05 CEST 2004

Garvin Hicking a écrit:

> Hi Marc!
>>I propose a freeze for 2.6.0-rc1 on Sunday, May 23rd.
> Would that include working on the design? If yes, I'd like to vote against it
> because I wanted to have a look at it but won't have time to dedicate to until
> the middle of next week.
> If we agree to work on the design after FF I'm +1 on the FF.
> Regards,
> Garvin.

Well, we must freeze the design also at some point. I think that
the release candidate 1 should look like the real thing. After -rc1
we should do only bug fix on the 2.6.0 branch, and change the design again
on HEAD for 2.6.1 ;)

No need to rush 2.6.0-rc1. We can delay it if you prefer.


More information about the Developers mailing list