[Phpmyadmin-devel] Spaces + new Theme

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Oct 7 10:05:01 CEST 2004

Hi

On Thursday 07 October 2004 18:47, Marc Delisle wrote:
> For the themes, we could put additional themes on the downloads page of
> phpmyadmin.net.

I'd recommend separate page, which would allow people to upload their themes.
There are already two laying in patch tracker. But it would require somebody
to write it :-).

> P.S. For this downloads page, I suggest we keep there only:
>
> - the 2 latest stable versions
> - 2.2.7-pl1
> - the themes download area
> - the CVS section

the rest sounds reasonable + link to sf page where are all previous

> Garvin Hicking a écrit:
> > Hello all!
> >
> > I want to commit the label spacing patch I prepared a few weeks ago, as
> > well as some CSS tweaks so that themes are better styleable.
> >
> > Please look at http://garv.info/cvs/spaces2.diff

At quick look it seems to be okay ... well I don't like things like
    , but it was there already before :-)

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com