[Phpmyadmin-devel] Spaces + new Theme

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Fri Oct 8 04:34:10 CEST 2004

Hi!

> At quick look it seems to be okay ... well I don't like things like
>     , but it was there already before :-)

Okay, I just committed it.

How should I proceed with the CSS-theme? Reading your answers you seem to prefer
not bundling any more themes, which I think is a good thing.

I favor the option to create a 'Themes' tracker. I think we could then write up
a PHP script which reads all 'approved' themes and then opens the attachments to
display them seperately. Such a script could create a HTML page with thumbnails
every day or so. And yes, I'm volunteering to write up that script as soon as we
have the new tracker and you agree. :-)

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/