[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.6.0-rc2 schedule

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Sep 3 03:53:04 CEST 2004


On 01.09.2004 13:34 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> I suggest Sept. 6 for 2.6.0-rc2 release, and probably one week later for 
> 2.6.0-final.

I'd choose longer delay before final, how about two weeks?

> Also, we will have to make a decision about Safari support before -final.

Forget about it, I played a bit with this crap and they use quite old
KHTML engine there and hope they'll upgrade sometimes. If it works fine
in Konqueror, it should work also in Safari, but that's not true for

> Other bug reports do not appear show-stoppers to me.

I also don't see anything important.

	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com

More information about the Developers mailing list