[Phpmyadmin-devel] favicon suggestion

Michael Keck mkkeck at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 8 09:20:04 CEST 2005

Hi all,

the favicon is stored in the main-dir of the phpMyAdmin or better in the
root of the server, on wich is running phpMyAdmin.
It's not supported to switch the favicon with switching to another
theme.
Favicons are used for the browser tabs and/or bookmarks. Nearly each
browser wich supports favicons looks into the doc-root, if there one
it will be downloaded.
So I don't know this icon must be in the themes directory ...

Regards
Michael