[Phpmyadmin-devel] Issue with guest login at the start

Manish Marathe mumarathe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:08:02 CET 2005

Hello,

Thanks for the help in advance.

I am installing phpMyAdmin 2.6.4-pl3 and when I start phpMyAdmin for the
first time sometimes it logs-in directly with a guest account (
guest at localhost) but this happens very rarely. Most of the times when it is
started for the first time after installation, it asks for a username and
password, which I believe is the normal behavior. Can we change some
configuration to avoid such rare logins with a guest account?

I would also like to add that I am installing phpMyAdmin as a part of
SpikeSource, Inc stack of open source components (
http://www.spikesource.com/downloads.html )

Thanks
--
Manish Marathe