[Phpmyadmin-devel] Cleanup Items

Cyber Dog cyberdog3k at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 19:46:03 CET 2005

Hi All,
  As you've probably noticed, I've been submitting some small cleanup
items for the CVS code. While Sebastian was kind enough to merge a
couple of them, some others have gone without responses.  I'm not
trying to spam the list with these little issues, but I do rather
enjoy going through and validating code which has a tendancy to
produce lots of little patches like this.  Before I move forward I
figured I would ask the real devs what the best course of submission
is.  I'm very happy to continue cleaning up code, but I don't want to
become a nuisence in the process.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Matt "Cyber Dog" LaPlante