[Phpmyadmin-devel] On line translating system

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Dec 7 16:58:03 CET 2005

Hi all

I have an idea of on line system, that would allow (easier) updating
translations. However before putting any effort into actual
implementation, I need to know whether it will be used by translators
and how to handle some specific situations. This is why I cross-posted
this message.

So first question is basically for translators:

Would you prefer manual file editing or web based system?

The rest are implementation details:

Should be access allowed to anyone or limit it to current translators?
In case of unrestricted access, there should be some kind of review of
translated texts by translator?

Would it be good to automatically commit updated messages to CVS (after
possible approval) or just provide way to generate updated file to
commit?

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com