[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.6.1 sunday?

Sun Jan 23 08:40:17 CET 2005

Michal C(ihar( a écrit:

> On Sun 23. 1. 2005 01:23, Michal C(ihar( wrote:
>
>>Please look at
>>

> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=377408&aid=1106652&group_id=23067
>
>>I feel I need to go sleep before thinking about it ;-)
>

> It's all about this patch:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin/export.php?r1=2.17&r2=2.18

I have to take care of a car problem :-/
... but in a few hours, I plan
to use a packet tracer to check what Sourceforge does when asked to download
a .zip, .gz or .bz2 file. We should probably do the same.

I could even go to my office and test this with Safari.

Michal if you agree with this idea and if you have time to check
what Sourceforge does before me, please do so.

And you're right about solving this bug before the release.

Marc