[Phpmyadmin-devel] themes

Wed Jan 26 17:35:01 CET 2005

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> On Mon 24. 1. 2005 19:48, Marc Delisle wrote:
>
>>Michael Keck just checked the themes
>>in the themes tracker for security issues.
>>
>>We could announce that the themes tracker is to submit new themes,
>>and use a new mechanism to distribute them:
>>
>>- create a new cvs module for the themes
>>- commit there the themes from the tracker, after inspection
>

> I doubt cvs is suitable for storing such data, there are mostly images...
>

>>- create a downloadable "themes" kit (I prefer only one kit)
>

> I prefer separate themes download ... otherwise it will become really huge.

Michal,

each theme is a 90K file. Because I cannot see how to make sub-directory
of packages, if I create separate packages, it will IMO look
very weird on this page:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/

especially if the number of themes grow.

I would prefer a package named "themes" with a release of 2.6.1. Then when
we release PMA 2.6.2, we could release in the package "themes" a release
of 2.6.1-2.6.2 (minimum-maximum versions).

Marc