[Phpmyadmin-devel] Google ads

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Wed Jun 15 03:34:02 CEST 2005

Okay, let's start the fight with them ;-)

http://cihar.com/bordel/pma/google-spam.png

On Wednesday 15 June 2005 12:06, Olivier Mueller wrote:
> well, why would/should they help? :)

because they want to have good name? ;-)

> It's legal, and we don't have
> a trademark or any legal rights on the 'phpmyadmin' name (afaik).

I don't know anything how legal it is, one friend promised to ask lawyer, so I will get more precise answer ;-).

> I guess the only way to fight that is to also make some ads... But
> the situation is not really new: we can talk about that next week :)

Yes, I know that they used keywords on google, but I never noticed it on our project page...

--
	Michal ?iha? | http://cihar.com