[Phpmyadmin-devel] Excel and Word export

Sun Mar 6 05:39:30 CET 2005

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I just added Excel and Word export heavily inspired by mantis
> <http://www.mantisbt.org> code. However I could test it only in
> OpenOffice.org, so it would be great if somebody could give some
> testing in real Microsoft programs :-). It is expected to work in 2000
> version and higher, it won't work in 97.

Hi Michal,
I will be able to test it when I'm back to my work. Currently,
students block access for workers, they are protesting about
government decisions.

BTW what happens to the other "native excel export" pear-based?
Not needed anymore?

Marc