[Phpmyadmin-devel] HTML issue for TIMESTAMP options

Thu Mar 31 03:37:04 CEST 2005

Hi Garvin,

I am using the "original" theme. Maybe it's the surrounding CSS applied to
this table that does the bad effect.

If you are running MySQL 4.1.2+, you can see what I mean by creating a table
with a TIMESTAMP then editing this field's structure. If you are < 4.1.2,
just modify tbl_properties.inc.php at line 392, removing the test about
MySQL version.

In PMA we always position the checkboxes before their label. I tried
<label for="field_0_6a" style="float: right; font-size: x-small;">CURRENT_TIMESTAMP</label>

but the label is always on a line by itself.

Thanks,

Marc