[Phpmyadmin-devel] QueryFrame/QueryWindow

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Sun Nov 13 13:22:54 CET 2005

Hi all

we still have QueryFrame config options even when there is no frame for
it right now, this should be IMHO fixed before 2.7.0 :-).

We already talked once about this, but there was no conclusion. I hope I
remember possibilities which we came with:

1. Allways display SQL icon in left frame and make it allways open SQL
window if possible (javascript enabled). Add EditInWindow for edit link
behaviour.

2. QueryWindow = true/false/left for query window/query tab/query window
only from left frame.

What to do with this?

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com