[Phpmyadmin-devel] regarding Classes

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Wed Nov 30 06:59:00 CET 2005

Hi,

i would like to have feedback what you think about my classes and
classes at all.

... do you think it would be better to name the object

$_SESSION['cfg'] than $_SESSION['PMA_Config']?
and
$_SESSION['theme'] than $_SESSION['PMA_Theme']?

as there should no name space problem with our named and path binded session

i hope to get some performance improvements, as with having these
objects in the session PMA does not need to do all this init stuff with
every page request (also with later XMLHTTPREQUESTS/AJAX in mind)

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de
www.sf.net/projects/phpdatetime | www.sf.net/projects/phptimesheet