[Phpmyadmin-devel] XHTML compliance patch, PLS TEST!

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Tue Oct 4 03:36:08 CEST 2005

Hi Sebastian!

> same to me, generated tables above, and works perfectly for me

Oh, that is strange. I have several more databases, maybe one of them is causing
confusion; especially funny is that one of the DBs "Backuptest" is shown in a
different font than the others. I will try to investigate.

>> If you can't reproduce that I could give you a full SQL dump of my tablesa
>> and send you my config files?
>
> did you tried my patch against latest CVS and edited the right config file
> (config.inc.php) ?

Yes, against latest CVS, and I did edit config.inc.php.

Another thing I just noticed; don't know if your patch introduced it or if it
was previously included: When I choose a table in my lengthy left frame, the
right frame shows the table but the left frame refreshes! This is very annoying
as the page is then scrolled to the top and not to the place where I just
clicked. So I need to scroll down all the way to get to the table I just
selected. This is very confusing - there is no apparent reason to me why the
left frame should be reloaded in this case, when just selecting a table.

Regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242