[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unused messages

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Sat Oct 8 07:45:44 CEST 2005

On Sat 8. 10. 2005 15:08, Marc Delisle wrote:
> No objection :)
>
> Maybe a little message to phpmyadmin-translators, if we don't want
> them to reappear!

Okay, it looks like my script was a bit wrong, so here are actual
results. Any idea about unset but used messages? :-)

Please note that you need to check results of this script, it doesn't
understand PHP, it only tries to find what looks like message name.

Used messages not present in english language file:
(this contains generated messages and composed message names, so these
are not necessary a errors!)

strArbitrary
strDeleteNoUsersSelected
strEngineUnavailable
strFailed
strValidatorDisabled

Not used messages present in english language file:

strBinaryLogCache
strBookmarkOptions
strCarriage
strEngineDisabled