[Phpmyadmin-devel] QueryFrame -> QueryWindow

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Mon Oct 17 07:46:22 CEST 2005

Marc Delisle wrote:
> Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> i would like to replace $cfg QueryFrame und QueryFrameJS by QueryWindow
>>
>>  - allways display SQL icon in left frame
>>

>> QueryWindow = true
= 'all'

>>  - always opens the QueryWindow (from left frame and from 'edit sql'
>> in sql tab)
  - additional 'edit here' link open querybox in sql tab

>> QueryWindow = false or not js capable browser
= 'never'

>>  - always opens sql tab
>>

>> QueryWindow = 'left' or 'onlyleft' or ?
= 'onlyleft'

  - querywindow opens only when clicking the icon in left panel
  - additonally 'edit in querywindow' opens in querywindow ???

>> with last default beeing default
>
> I think that when js-capable, this icon should always open a distinct
> window, so no need for true/false. So the choices could be

but not every user having a js capable browser likes the querywindow ...

> P.S. Please have a look at the bug tracker, about "query window
> functionality".

yes, i have this in mind ...

--
Sebastian Mendel