[Phpmyadmin-devel] Catching up with you

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Oct 19 11:11:28 CEST 2005

Alexander M. Turek a écrit :

> Hi Marc,
>
> Marc Delisle schrieb:
>
>>As you can see from HEAD, server_privileges.php now supports MySQL 5
>>privileges.
>

> But it does not support privileges granted on routine level and it still
> fetches the privileges from mysql.User etc, I guess.

Right. On a side note, we have check_user_privileges.lib.php that is
used to see who can create a db and a table, and to see who is
super-user for importing, based on SHOW GRANTS.

>>Still TODO: REQUIRE clause of GRANT:
>>
>>NONE SSL X509 CIPHER ISSUER SUBJECT
>

> I know, but as lang as we don't support SSL connections to the MySQL
> server, this is a hard thing to test. :-)

I don't see your point. SHOW GRANTS reports those options so we can
report about them, and we can generate a GRANT command containing them.
This way, PMA can be used to manage accounts for users of applications
which implement mysqli_ssl_set(), even if PMA itself does not use SSL
connections to MySQL.

Marc