[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Catching up with you

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Oct 24 13:37:30 CEST 2005

Hi

On Wed 19. 10. 2005 19:21, Alexander M. Turek wrote:
> 1) The interface scaling is partly broken, as far as I can see. With
> the default theme, all the text is displayed way too large - except
> for the optgroups in the database selection.

The default theme uses fonts you have configured in your browser, I
don't see anything wrong on this (if you like smaller fonts, configure
your browser).

> With the darkblue /
> organge theme, it looks better, but there are still some places,
> where table captions are displayed too large.

These themes use absolutely specified font sizes, what is not good. See
[1] for some explanation (there are more resources on this topic on
web, just google them).

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-CSS-TECHS/#units

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com