[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.7.0 schedule
Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Oct 24 15:34:36 CEST 2005
Michal C(ihar( a écrit:
> back after week offline ;-)
> On Sun 23. 10. 2005 14:30, Marc Delisle wrote:
>>We are supposed to freeze new messages today, and send a message to
>>I suggest to freeze the features today also, so:
>>2005-10-23: feature freeze, opening of QA_2_7_0 branch, intensive
>>testing period 2005-11-06: 2.7.0-beta1
>>Does the team agree?
> Is there real need for separate branch right now? Just it's harder to
> integrate bugfixes into both. Rest looks okay for me.
We can wait for the branch, if we all agree to be in bug fix mode. A few
days before 2005-11-06, branch would open.
More information about the Developers