[Phpmyadmin-devel] 3.0-dev

Clay Loveless clay at killersoft.com
Thu Sep 15 09:19:05 CEST 2005

Marc Delisle (Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca) wrote:

> did you have a look at the version currently in cvs? Does it help you
> with the PEAR install process?

The switch to using config.default.php cuts down on what the installer
script I've written needs to do, is also a positive advancement overall.

With a PEAR-installable version, the bundled fpdf could potentially be
removed, and dependency on PEAR::File_PDF could be introduced instead --
it's a PEAR-compatible rewrite of FPDF.

API docs are here:
http://pear.php.net/package/File_PDF/docs/0.0.2/File_PDF/File_PDF.html

But, I don't know how much of the distribution you're interested in
"pearifying" -- small incremental steps are no doubt best.

-Clay

--
Killersoft.com