[Phpmyadmin-devel] querywindow

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Sep 23 05:17:14 CEST 2005

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> as i try to merge all the sql query box and window stuff in some
> functions i came across that script-noscript constructs for the form-tag
>
> are there any known problems with
>
> onsubmit="this.target=window.opener.parent.frames[2].name;"
>
> ?

I am not familiar with this, but for example in browse_foreigners.php,
there is some code that checks opener:

if (opener && opener.document && opener.document.insertForm) {

so maybe opener is not always available. So maybe it would be safer to
call a js function that makes some checks before referencing to
window.opener.something.

Marc