[Phpmyadmin-devel] new import

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Sep 26 08:13:20 CEST 2005

Hi Sebastian!

>> I strongly disagree. I need and use the "Import" dialog nearly once a day and
>>  don't want to resort
>
> from the querywindow? what are the advantages?

Yes, the advantage is that I have that window always open. Sometimes my main
phpmyadmin windows displays a PDF or a Dump without the SQL tab. I would need
additional clicks to get to the import screen, which I wouldn't find nice.

At least 2 of my co-workers also have their windows open all the time and use
that for SQL related tasks...

>> http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4809/pmahead3sj.jpg
>> How come?
>>

> what looks odd with this?

Look at "Abfrageeditor". It looks garbaged.

Also the thick border under the items has not been there before.

Also look at the 1px spacing between the items and the line.

I have not modified my template/design, of course. :)

Regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242