[Phpmyadmin-devel] new import

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Sep 26 08:48:22 CEST 2005

Hi!

>> Yes, the advantage is that I have that window always open. Sometimes my main
>> phpmyadmin windows displays a PDF or a Dump without the SQL tab. I would need
>> additional clicks to get to the import screen, which I wouldn't find nice.
>
> but only for sql files? or CSV too?

Only for SQL files, yes. Did I misunderstand something and are you talking about
moving the "upload SQL functionality" to the SQL tab? That would be fine for me;
just don't remove the .SQL upload file possibility from the querywindow, please.
:)

>> Look at "Abfrageeditor". It looks garbaged.
[...]
> yes, this is a minor fault!

Compared to the look of previous versions I think this looks really odd; it
really needs to be adressed before a release is made. :)

Best regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242