[Phpmyadmin-devel] queryboxes

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Tue Sep 27 11:11:55 CEST 2005

Michal Čihař a écrit :
> On Tue 27. 9. 2005 19:34, Marc Delisle wrote:
>
>>While working on this, I think we could remove the "Or" that
>>introduces the sections "Location of the text file" and "Bookmarked
>>SQL query" (and maybe others on this page that I'm not seeing at the
>>moment).
>>
>>This "Or" is also seen on the table search page, but not anywhere
>>else AFAIK. For example, in Operations we can do many things but we
>>don't put "Or" to introduce them.
>>
>>Comments?
>

> Sounds reasonable to me. What about file import part, should it stay on
> SQL tab or not?

I would go with your suggestion of removing it.

Another question that we discussed a few years ago: do we still need to
keep the features of the SQL tab, on the Structure page?

It would be cleaner to remove them. I rarely find the need to type some
queries or recall a bookmark when checking the structure, and also the
query window is always available.

Marc