[Phpmyadmin-devel] detecting lack of privileges for Create new table

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Fri Sep 30 15:02:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I just merged some code to take care of bug #1307208.
It should handle the case of global CREATE and db-specific CREATE
(wildcard or not).

TODO: escaped wildcards.
If you have comments on the code, or an idea to handle escaped wildcards
( see libraries/display_create_table.lib.php), I would be glad to hear you!

Logic is also in place to display a dropdown of possible databases to
create (instead of just one).

For now, I don't think necessary to handle table-specific CREATE...

Marc