[Phpmyadmin-devel] how do you collect the changes pointed out in release note?

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Apr 13 06:33:33 CEST 2006

Sebastian Mendel a écrit :

> Hi (Marc),
>
> how do decide or where do you look for the changes you note in the
> release note?

Normally I put all the new features and important bug fixes; my point of
view is to note what should be significant for our users. For example,
internal cleanup, even if we know it's important for the product, might
be less important for users.

For 2.8.0 the list of bug fixes was too big for my patience...

When I have more time I group according to subject (all export fixes).

> just to be sure if i commit something and i think its important it is
> noted in the release note.

If you mean the release notes available on phpmyadmin.net, just tell me
in advance, or look at the release notes for the -rc1 and tell me so
that it appears for the final release notes.

You could also write them yourself, it's on the shell server. Sometimes
I prepare a future version of the release file.

M.