[Phpmyadmin-devel] replacing 10px with 8pt in DarkBlue_Orange?

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Thu Apr 27 00:36:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

is there a problem with replacing font-size 10px with f. e. 8pt in
darkblue orange theme?

i have absolutely no problem with leaving it at 10px! just a question!

font size of 10 px gives me an absolute hight of X with about 1.3 mm and
absolut height of x about 0.9mm - nearly unreadable! (my sytem is
running at 144 DPI)

font size 8 pt should appear with about the same size as 10px on 72 DPI
displays (the default on most systems) and has the right size on any
other dpi settings!

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de