[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.9.0-beta1 showstoppers?

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Aug 2 01:56:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

Apart from sending a message to translators and receiving their updates,
I think that the auto-numbering issue in Documentation.html is the
biggest (maybe the only) showstopper before 2.9.0-beta1.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1446538&group_id=23067&atid=377408

I remind you that this feature only works in FF 1.5. I saw it
non-working on IE 6 and the bug tracker has an impressive collection of
non-working (or with weird results) browsers about this.

In 2.8.2: FAQ numbers hard-coded, other sections are not numbered

In HEAD: auto-numbers for all sections.

I am volunteer to remove the auto-numbering and put back the FAQ numbers
like in 2.8.2.

In fact, there was an idea behind not changing the FAQ numbers over
time: to ease reference for FAQ numbers mentioned in the forums.

Marc