[Phpmyadmin-devel] Our website

Michael Keck sfnet at michaelkeck.de
Fri Aug 11 09:23:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've developed a mini cms (no wysiwyg-editor) for other pages.
But this is mysql driven, so we need a mysql-db. Perhabs it may
be possible to patch this for the pma-homepage.
If you can give some requirements, I will know, what's needed.
Perhabs it may be possible, to support more languages on the
homepage (english, german, french).

Regards
Michael