[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.10.0-dev: No column sorting possible

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Wed Aug 16 12:51:14 CEST 2006

Hi!

In my recent CVS HEAD checkout, I cannot click on a table header anymore to sort
rows of a resultset descending.

The first click will result in ASC ordering. No up/down arrows will be shown,
clicking again will always result in ASC ordering.

Using PHP 5.2.0-RC1 and a standard config.inc.php, HTTP authentication, Firefox
1.5.0.6 on a Windows client. register_globals turned off

Any ideas where I should look? Pointing me into the right direction would be
neat. If nobody knows, I'll get my own hands dirty. ;)

Best regards,
Garvin
--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242