[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.10.0-dev: No column sorting possible

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Wed Aug 16 13:58:19 CEST 2006

Hi!

> this bug occurs also in QA_2_9, so we better fix this before 2.9.0-beta1!
>
> Have a look at libraries/display_tbl.lib.php. Are you looking at this now?

Looking at it right now. Seems to be caused that the SQL query statement now emits

"ORDER BY `table` . `colum` DESC"

instead of the former one

"ORDER BY column DESC".

Thus the proper column type can no longer be matched in $sort_expression on line
480.

I'm looking how to manipulate it to easiest fix it.

Regards,
Garvin

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/