[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin 2.8.2.2 is released

cand. inf. Alexander M. Turek me at derrabus.de
Thu Aug 17 20:24:58 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I'm still alive, btw. :-)

Marc Delisle schrieb:

> This release fixes another case where the newly created configuration
> file was not used. See our bug tracker for the description of the problem.

I have installed 2.8.2.2 on my server. It identifies itself as
2.8.2.2-dev... Maybe, the distribution package should be fixed in order
to avoid confusions?

I hope that when I come back from vacation next week I'll find some time
to revise the german lang files that I have been neglecting for quite a
while. :-/

So far, keep on the good work!

Regards,

Alexander